That’s the takeaway from an article in today’s Roll Call about sleeping bags and GSP renewal. The article notes that Senator Sessions is content to block GSP renewal because “he believes he’s on the side of fairness.”
Do you think it’s “fair” that companies throughout the United States are being forced to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in new tariffs for the benefit of a single company?
If not, let your Senators know. What can you do?
- Join the Coalition for GSP to increase our grassroots lobbying power.
- Click here to add your company name to the GSP Supporter List. If you’re already on the List, ask associations to which you belong to add their names as well.
- Click here to take our online poll on the impacts of GSP expiration.
- Email your Senators from this page. If you’ve already emailed them, well…do it again.
- Use every medium at your disposal to spread this link and make sure Congress understands that the only “fair” option is to renew GSP immediately!