With its most recent update, our Supporter List now includes companies operating in 41 states and 240 congressional districts. You can download the list of GSP Supporters by district here. You can add your company name by emailing here.
If you don’t have time to look for yourself, we’ve pulled out the congressional districts with the most GSP supporter locations. Tied for 1st with seven, we have:
- Iowa’s 1st, Bruce Braley (D)
- Tennessee’s 2nd, John Duncan (R)
Tied for 2nd place with six locations are:
- California’s 30th, Henry Waxman (D)
- New Jersey’s 12th, Rush Holt (D)
- New York’s 29th, Tom Reed (R)
And finally, tied for 3rd place with five locations:
- Florida’s 22nd, Allen West (R)
- Georgia’s 5th, John Lewis (D)
- Illinois’ 13th, Judy Biggert (R)
- Indiana’s 3rd, Marlin Stutzman (R)
- Michigan’s 11th, Thad McCotter (R)
- New York’s 14th, Carolyn Maloney (D)
- Tennessee’s 9th, Steve Cohen (D)
More than 50 other congressional districts have at least three GSP Supporter locations in them.
At the state level, the top five includes California (44), Illinois (36), New York (30), Texas (28), and Georgia (27). Nearly 20 states have 10 or more GSP Supporter locations. If you want to show your Senators all the support for GSP renewal in their state, you can use our Email Your Senators page – just make sure to attach the file!